- How to get the value of the selected radio button in a group.
- How to get the value of a radio button onclick.
- How to make sure a checkbox is checked before submitting a form.
- How to handle checkboxes onclick.
- How to get the value of or a reference to the selected option in a select box.
- How to get the selected options in a select box that allows multiple selections.
- How to connect select lists so that a selection in one changes options in the other.
- How to handle radio buttons and checkboxes onclick: a pizza order form demonstrates.
- How to set the height of an iframe to show all of its content.
- How to load new documents in iframes.
- How to communicate between documents when using iframes.
- How to get references to forms and form elements with both modern and traditional approaches.
- How to determine the distance that the page has been scrolled vertically and horizontally.
- How to determine the position of a click (or tap on touch screen) or other mouse event.
- Ajax and XMLHttpRequest: Ajax without jQuery
- Iframes and postMessage: safe cross-domain communication