- Object literal definition, syntax, and examples. How to access, modify, and add object literal properties.
- Various means of setting up onload or DOM ready function calls, from old-school to the DOM event model.
- What to do when a script doesn't work. Solving common problems; locating and deciphering error messages.
- PHP Arrays
- Information on PHP arrays and array functions. How to add and remove elements, how to search and traverse arrays, and more.
- PHP Strings
- Information on strings and string functions in PHP. How to search, compare, cleanup, format and display strings, and more.
- Variable Type and Type Conversion in PHP
- Find out about automatic type conversion in PHP, and how to check or change the type of a variable or value.
Back to top