PHP Class for Generating HTML Forms
The PHP Form Class is a lightweight, flexible class for generating (X)HTML forms. Its features include:
- Methods for generating common form elements such as inputs of all types, text areas, select lists, and more.
- Support for HTML5 input types.
- Capability to add any attribute, including custom attributes, to any element using associative array syntax.
- Generic functions that allow you to add elements of any type, including fieldset, legend, div, span, and paragraph elements for containing your form elements.
- A property setting that allows you to specify XHTML syntax for closing empty tags and expanding minimized or boolean attributes.