Demonstrating Tooltip Features
The Tooltip demos have been moved to individual pages for your convenience. The examples listed below demonstrate and describe the many features of the code.
- Basic Tooltip
- The tooltip at its most basic: links providing information about the destination on mouse over.
- Images in Tooltips
- Demonstrates and describes how to include images or images with text in tooltips.
- Positioning Options
- Demonstrates and describes ways the tooltip code allows you to control the position of the tooltip: relative to the event, relative to the target, to the left or above, at window center and more.
- HTML Elements to Tooltips
- Search engine friendly and accessible tooltip content is included in page markup, hidden for capable browsers and displayed onclick or onmouseover.
- Ajax Tooltips
- Demonstrates and describes how to retrieve tooltip content using ajax.
- Onclick Tooltip for Desktop Browsers and Touch Devices
- This example demonstrates onclick activation of the tooltip and provides information about the code's support for touch devices.