Note to Touch Device Users
- The tooltip can be activated onmouseover or onclick.
- Tooltip content can be held in a variable, obtained via Ajax, or it can come from HTML elements in the page.
- Tooltip content can include images, images with text, and a caption as well as other rich HTML.
- The tooltip can contain clickable links using a hoverable option.
- The tooltip can be "sticky" or hidden after a specified duration.
- The tooltip uses unobtrusive event handling.
- The tooltip provides accessibility and device independent features.
Documentation, Demos, and Download