- Support for touch, mouseover, mousedown, mousewheel, and keyboard scrolling.
- Support for multiple scroll areas in a document.
- Ability to scroll onclick or onload to elements using IDs.
- Dynamic update capabilities: support for content changes using Ajax, DOM methods, or innerHTML.
- Support for links that toggle visibility of nested content.
- Ability to hide scroll controls when not needed for scrolling.
- Support for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 6+, Opera, Safari, iPhone, iPad, and Android browsers.
Documentation, Demos, and Download