The terms under which you may use scripts and other content from dyn-web.com are as follows:
- Some dyn-web code requires the purchase of a license for all but personal use. See the Price List for the current list of code requiring a license. Code not included in that list is provided free of charge.
- You may not sell, publish or distribute dyn-web code or other content without permission from the author.
- You may not "hotlink" to js, css or image files on dyn-web's server.
- You may not include code from dyn-web in a script archive without permission from the author. You may not repost dyn-web code for download by others.
- You may not use dyn-web code in sites or products that are pornographic, illegal, or that promote violence or hatred.
- No guarantee is made in regards to dyn-web code. We test extensively and try to provide problem-free code with plenty of instructions. We also strongly encourage you to report any problems you discover with our code. However, we are not to be held responsible if you are not successful in implementing code from dyn-web or if problems arise as a result of your use of our code.
Use of code authored by dyn-web.com constitutes an agreement to be bound by the above terms.
Personal Use Defined
You may use code from dyn-web.com free of charge on sites that are by, for, and about you and your family, for viewing by you, your family and friends.
Code in the Price List requires purchase of a license for use on the following types of sites:
- Non-profit, governmental, educational, religious and political sites.
- Sites that include a portfolio, gallery, and/or resume.
- Blogs or other sites intended to promote or enhance professional credentials.
- Paid work for a site of any kind.
- Sites using ads, paid memberships, sponsors or any other means to generate revenue.
- Even if a site does not generate income, if it is by or for a profit-generating entity, or to develop or promote or increase the status or credentials of a person, group or organization, a license is required for use of code that is included in the Price List.
If you would like to request free code for use on a personal site, please specify which code and include the site URL in your request.