Policies at dyn-web.com
Use of code authored by dyn-web.com signifies an agreement to be bound by our terms and policies.
Please note that any use of dyn-web code requires inclusion of the copyright notice.
Please note the following key points of our support policy:
- We do not provide free support or support in advance of payment.
- License fees are primarily for the code itself and do not include coverage for extensive support or for customization. Be sure to read the limitations below. Any additional support or customization would be purchased separately.
- Support is provided via email. It is incumbent upon you to provide a working email address and to ensure that email from dyn-web.com is not being blocked due to spam control mechanisms.
- When asking for our assistance please provide a description of the problem and point us to a page online demonstrating the problem. Please do not send screen shots, attachments or code in emails.
If you have purchased a license or support or other services within the past 90 days you can expect to receive a reply within 1 business day. Note: We cannot help you if our emails are blocked or returned undeliverable due to problems on your end!
Limitations on Support
Implementation assistance is included for the code for which you purchase a license. However, in order to keep our prices reasonable (and our sanity intact!) we need to set some limits:
- Support will generally be limited to within 90 days of purchase.
- Support is limited to the code for which a license is purchased and may not necessarily include assistance with problems that arise when the code is combined with other code. See below.
- Support provided does not include assistance with modifications you have made to the code beyond those needed to implement the code in your documents, nor does it include any customization of the code to suit your particular needs. Arrangements for customization would need to be made separately for an additional fee.
- If you purchase a license for use of the code on an intranet or in any other location to which you cannot provide us access we may not be able to help you since we will not be able to view your implementation. Sending us your files is generally not an adequate solution to this issue.
- Inclusion of dyn-web code does not obligate us to help you with every problem that you may encounter with documents that include our code. Since we provide fully functioning code prior to purchase it is up to you to verify that the code will serve your needs and that it is compatible with any other code you may plan to use. When current practices often include very lengthy and complex code, it is not reasonable to expect us to go through other code in your documents and investigate possible sources of difficulty or incompatibility.
Fees for code licenses or services rendered including support and custom coding are generally not refundable.
Code available for download from the code presentation and example pages is fully functional so you can perform a thorough evaluation of the code before purchasing a license.
However, we do want to please our customers and want to hear from you if we have not met your expectations. Let us know of any dissatisfaction you feel with our products and/or services and we will try to rectify the situation.
Protecting Your Privacy and Security
We take your privacy and security seriously and have taken measures to ensure that your private information will remain private and that any transactions undertaken from dyn-web.com will remain secure.
We do not distribute or sell your e-mail address or any other contact information, nor do we send unsolicited e-mails beyond what is necessary to properly service your order.
Your payment information is collected on secure pages at PayPal. No one at or connected with dyn-web.com has access to your credit card number or other financial information.
Notice to Copyright Violators
When we observe our code in use minus copyright notices, we take screenshots and otherwise document the violation and turn it all over to our attorneys.